California State Cannabis Taxes
Overview of the California cannabis cultivation and excise tax
Are California Cannabis taxes on your mind?
With so many different license types and regulatory bodies, the cannabis tax structure in California is complicated and involves multiple licenses, tax rates, and a strong accounting department.
In this training, you will learn about :
- The different type of cannabis taxes affecting your cannabis business
- The tax requirements for cannabis cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and micro-businesses
- How to calculate the cultivation cannabis tax
- The importance of the unit of measure when calculating the cultivation tax
- The important details you must include in your invoicing
- How to calculate the cannabis excise tax
- The minimum document requirements for cannabis businesses
- Keys to implementing best practices in your business
- Easy ways to calculate cannabis taxes (with a cannabis tax workbook)
My name is Simone Cimiluca-Radzins, and my expertise is in business strategy, finance, risk management, and business process improvement. I have improved business operations for hundreds entrepreneurs and CEOs in the United States, Latin America, Western and Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. With an emphasis on cash flow management, corporate governance, and team building, I take a strategic approach to helping clients solve business and operational problems.